Psychological consultations and therapy sessions for adults
– I offer telephone and online appointments
– My work primarily makes use of psychoanalytic concepts and research
– I offer appointments in English and Polish
– There is a number of low-fee places available for those unable to pay in full
– My consulting room is located in North-West London
Psychological consultations give you an opportunity to present the experienced difficulties and address any questions or concerns you may have.
We will discuss options for working together or potential referrals.
Therapy is the next step. It involves systematically working though issues, such as:
- Relationship and interpersonal problems
- Anxiety and depression
- Troublesome moods, behaviors and bodily symptoms
- Stress (for instance, at work or school)
- Life crisis or difficult dilemmas
- Traumatic experiences
I am a chartered psychologist and hold a doctoral degree in counselling psychology from City University in London. Prior to my doctorate I graduated with a degree in psychology from University of Wroclaw and completed training in psychotherapy at the Krakow Psychodynamic Centre.
I have worked across a range of mental health settings, including a therapeutic community, National Health Service (inpatient personality disorder unit and primary care) as well as charities. I am a co-founder of Polish Psychologists’ Association (PPA), a charity offering mental health support to the Polish community in Britain.
To book an appointment or ask a question contact me on: